Lucifer Light Engines
- Lucifer Luminaries with innovative mechanical housing, mirrors, diffusers, lenses and LED Arrays from Sharp Electronics provide perfect even illumination (diffuse, round or square beam) at a wide distance range from the luminary surface (adjustable spot size).
- Proprietary Sharp LED modules feature high density of low-watt LEDs mounted on a ceramic substrate for optimum performance and thermal management.
- By accurate thermal management design and thermal/optical feedback, Lucifer light engines have a guaranteed 50K hours life span in accordance with DOE L80 standard.
- Available in a variety of sizes. Lucifer luminaries can easily be configured in different types of light architectures through wireless remote control.
- Power supply units from LEO Industry ensure secure and safe driving of LED light engines due to their long life, high efficiency and special design for wireless remote control of light engines.
- Bi-directional wireless remote control gives the possibility to control the light units and display in real time the Luminaries status, power consumption, environmental parameters at luminaries place and could networking a large number of luminaries via transponder function.
This “building block” approach has the flexibility, scalability as well as the styling to create an unlimited range of dynamic lighting products. As a unique feature, Lucifer products have the possibility to change the Color Temperature (CCT) via wireless remote control. Upon customer request as extra feature the Lucifer family can be equipped with Light, Presence, Moving, Temperature and Humidity sensors for use in energy saving configurations.
The wireless remote control feature is bi-directional, i.e. it controls the luminary (CCT, Dimming, On/Off, Timer, etc) and displays on its LCD display the power consumption and temperature of LED light engine. All products have built-in several levels of protections to ensure the Luminary’s guaranteed life time and environmental safety.
The Lucifer series use a state-of-the-art power supply (without Elyt capacitors), designed by LEO Industries in cooperation with Sharp Electronics and Alhacen Light, that allows the possibility to use either a low DC voltage (12V or 24V) or a wide range AC grid voltage (100-230V).
The Lucifer light engines series consist of Lucifer Pico, Lucifer Mini, Lucifer Maxi and Lucifer Inferno.